What is LessAccounting?
For many small business owners, keeping up to date on their books means less time spent growing their businesses. LessAccounting solves this problem by taking bookkeeping off of our clients hands. We offer our simple software with a team of dedicated bookkeepers to provide monthly bookkeeping at an affordable price, giving small business owners the time and the confidence to run the businesses they love.
Here are some things you’ll be getting up to:
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll be involved in sales, marketing, and operations. You genuinely love interacting with people and have an articulate phone and online presence that conveys confidence and charm. You are excited to work with people from all walks of life.
- You’re experienced in customer service, bookkeeping, and / or administrative management; and are content with repeat, detailed work
- Working effectively with other LessAccounting teams and CEO (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to make sure that the client’s voice is always heard
- Supporting our Bookkeeping team in navigating client escalations and tricky conversations
- Educating new and existing clients about all things LessAccounting including our app, billing, services, and more – don’t worry, we’ll teach you all that you need to know
You are a great fit if you have:
- Intellectual curiosity: It’s not enough for you to know the what – you want to know the why. You are energized by challenging problems and are persistent/resourceful in your efforts to solve them.
- A drive to make things better: You’re not satisfied with “good enough”, and nothing that needs fixing is just someone else’s job. You love to experiment, try new things, and drive improvement – within your own team, or across a wider organization.
- Excited by numbers, simple math, or problem-solving. Don’t fret if you lack bookkeeping experience, we’ll train and you’ll be up and running in no tim
- This position is 100% remote. No more getting stuck in traffic or spending 2+ hours daily on commuting.
- This is a part-time position with a possibility of going into full-time permanent position after 3 months. Flexible hours and weekends off. Morning 10 am EST – 2:00 pm EST and 2 more hours in the afternoon or evening. Perfect for parents with school-age children.
- This position offers hourly based compensation, plus individual performance-based year end compensation.
- Your internet and cellphone bill is covered by LessAccounting.
Sounds like the role for you? Hit ‘apply’ and let’s get started!